Ms. Nagasha Jolly
StatisiticianEduc: PGD M&E, B.STAT, M.STAT (Study In progress)
- Survey Design and Data Analysis
- Data management and systems designs
- Project evaluation and management.
- Exceptional knowledge of planning, budgeting and accountability of resources.
- Statistical Research
- Analytical skills, and Expertise in Statistical software such as STATA, SPSS, EPI-DATA, EPI-INFO, Advanced MS EXCEL, MS WORD, POWER POINT, MS ACCESS (Advanced VBA programmer), Outlook (Advanced)
- Research projects, Project/Program Assessments, Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation, Report writing.
- Strong knowledge of Participatory Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Systems for Programs as well as Gender mainstreaming into other programs.
- Excellent skills in Facilitation of staff and other organizations
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Knowledgeable and experienced in planning, design & implementation of M & E framework & systems including log frames
Can be Provided on Request!