We conduct extensive research studies, and provide independent Program/ Project Evaluation and Consultancy services on a broad range of thematic areas related to Health, Education, Agriculture, Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene, Governance and Statistics (Advanced data entry, analysis and reporting skills amongst others).
In addition to the above we also develop Responsive Management Information Systems (MIS) for Program Monitoring and Evaluations including other basic & advanced Statistical systems. Currently we run an online Databank system to help organizations in data collection, data entry & Reporting. (Click here for More Information)
These services are subdivided as follows:
- Professional extensive Research / Survey Design and implementation, Data Analysis and Documentation
- Independent Project Planning, Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation, Impact assessment
- External Project/Program Evaluation
- Online Surveys and Reporting systems designs
- Institutional Capacity Assessment
- Responsive Management Information System (MIS) development for all Program/Project Monitoring and Evaluation (Accessible on your computers, Mobile Smart phones, Tablets, I pads)
- Customized Data Entry screen designs for both online and offline use, all of which are capable of effectively handling very large sums of field data for survey and census.
- We also run an online Databank to effectively manage/help organizations in Data collection and online Data entry processes
- Excel Templates and Dashboards for Projects (ETDP), this allows for customized data entry and automated data analysis in an excel environment (Absolutely No statistical analysis skill is required).
- Database design and programming for use in all projects
- Online tracking system for all Project indicators
- E-Dissemination for surveys and census reports
- Dynamic Website development
We have a multidisciplinary highly experienced Staffs and Consultants that will work with you even long after the Workshop, Symposium, to ensure that your products and services are responsive to the needs of the communities or clients that you serve.
We provide trainings in the area of:
- Basic data entry skills using the most advanced statistical package softwares available, in addition to our very own CEREIS Databank Online System.
- Basic data collection techniques, and Research Methods for Development Actors
- Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation of Programs/ Projects
- Mainstreaming into other programs
- Basic training in data analysis for stakeholders
- Basic programming and design of Highly Customized Excel Template (HCET) and Report Dashboards for Projects (RDP) Design
Based on our extensive research findings, informed decisions are then taken and as a result, we legitimately disseminate information to the communities through our various forums and online platforms etc, whereas Advocacy is done within the thematic areas through an inclusive process which involves mainly our partner organizations.
- Advocacy and awareness creation
- Statistical Advocacy: This service is aimed at creating awareness about statistical products and their utility
- Policy Design (E.g. HIV Work Place Policy)
3,871 total views, 3 views today